National Leaders of Governance (NLG) support
The National Governance Association (NGA) is delivering the reformed National Leaders of Governance (NLG) support programme. NLGs will provide Department for Education (DfE) funded, targeted support to those schools and trusts with governance challenges. NLGs will provide governance expertise, external reviews of governance and bespoke support.
- Applications to become a National Leader of Governance have now closed.
- If you have applied to become an NLG you will have now been informed as to the status of your submission.
- Most NLGs will be appointed by the end of September 2021.
- Designated NLGs must be available to attend two virtual half-day pre-deployment training sessions on either 30 September and 1 October, or 5 and 6 October.
- Support to eligible settings will begin in October 2021.
Visit our FAQs for more information about the role and service
If you have a query about the NLG support please email NLG@nga.org.uk or call on 0121 237 3780 (option 4).