If your organisation has an NGA membership but you are seeing ‘access denied’ this may be because your board role is incorrect.
To check your role, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your NGA account
2. Select My Account in the top right hand corner
3. In the left hand menu, select My Profile
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will see a section called My Roles – if you are connected with more than one organisation, all of these roles will show on this screen
5. Take a look at the role associated with the relevant organisation
6. If it’s incorrect, you can click on the dropdown menu to update this.
7. Click Update Roles at the bottom of the screen. The change will take effect in up to 15 minutes.
If you are still having difficulty after following these steps, please ensure you clear your browsing history before trying again. You can find steps on how to do this here.
Alternatively, this may be because your membership has lapsed.
Please note: we hold the details of lapsed members for three months. After this period your account will automatically terminate. If you wish to have membership again after this point, you will need to follow the sign up process again.
To renew your membership within the three months, please contact us.