Need help logging in to your account on our new site?
For your first visit to the brand new NGA website, you will need to create a new password in order to log in. This is to ensure your security as no personal data has been transferred across to the new site.
To create a new password, please follow these simple steps:
1. Click here to be taken to the log in page
2. On the new page that opens, select Forgotten Password and enter your email address into the box
3. Check your inbox including your junk folder for an email called Password Reset | National Governance Association
4. Click the link provided in the email
5. Choose a secure password and confirm it
If you have forgotten your email, have no email linked to your account or need any further assistance, please use the Contact Us form and a member of the team will be in touch to support you.
Updating your details
Once you have successfully created your password you will redirected to your account page where you will be able to update your personal details. If you aren’t redirected to this page, once you are logged in please click the My Account button.
We appreciate you may have previously given us this information, however to protect your personal details and to ensure our processes are secure we have limited the amount of personal data we have transferred to the new website.
If you have made any changes to your account since the beginning of March, you will need to check your data as these changes may not have been made to the data we transferred into the new system.
For Chairs and Clerks
When we transferred the data across to the new system, we set all individuals to be Governors. When you first login to your account you will need to allocate your role. You should also check that you have the correct individuals in your board, as a Chair or Clerk you will be able to amend the roles of your board members.
You can now update your details, following these simple steps:
1. All fields with the word ‘BLANK’ will need to be updated before you can move on.
2.Ensure you have typed in your email address correctly as this may affect how we contact you in the future
3. Add in the remainder of your personal details and your membership details
4. Double check everything you have entered is correct
5. Click save
Updating your communication preferences
Once you have updated your details, you will be taken to a page that will allow you to update your communication preferences. This will affect how and why we will be contact you
Download Help Guide