Lead and support your governing board to have real impact on your school’s improvement.
Our expertise and leadership has helped to develop and support excellent governance for more than 12 years. We deliver the following funded Leading Governance professional development programmes:
Development for Chairs Development for Clerks Development for Boards
Funding for these programmes has now ended. If you are still interested in these programmes please click ‘book your place today’ on each of the programme pages to apply for a self-funded place.
Leading Governance delivers - but don’t just take our word for it! Read what our participants have to say.
To see where we are currently recruiting, please view the available cohorts for our chairs, clerks and board programmes.
As our programmes are now being delivered remotely, regional cohorts are open for registration as well as those we are running in conjunction with our local partners. Please choose the most relevant geographic cohort when applying for your place.
NGA delivers Leading Governance programmes across England. Our map indicates geographical reach and shows where we are facilitating and completing cohorts. You can immerse yourself is these programmes online from the comfort of your own home.
NGA Leading Governance programmes:
- draw on NGA’s unrivalled knowledge of best governance practice
- build on NGA’s experience of effective training and development programmes
- provide bespoke training and support to meet participants’ needs
- are informed by governance research, DfE and Ofsted expectations
- utilise NGA’s online self-evaluation tools
- are delivered by sector-expert facilitators and consultants
- are quality assured
- are excellent value for money
- are located wherever there is local demand
- provide valuable evidence for Ofsted
Have a question about one of these programmes?
Take a look at our FAQ's
- Call us on 0121 237 3780 (option 4)
- Complete the enquiry form