Lead and support your governing board to have real impact on your school’s improvement.
Our expertise and leadership has helped to develop and support excellent governance for more than 12 years. This is just one of the reasons why the Department for Education (DfE) has chosen NGA to deliver the following funded Leading Governance professional development programmes:
Development for Chairs Development for Clerks Development for Boards
As our programmes are now being delivered remotely, regional cohorts are open for registration as well as those we are running in conjunction with our local partners. Please choose the most relevant geographic cohort when applying for your place.
NGA delivers Leading Governance programmes across England. Our map indicates geographical reach and shows where we are facilitating and completing cohorts. The Summer 2020 Cohorts are designed to be devleired entirely online, therefore they do not appear on the map. You can immerse yourself is these programmes from the comfort of your own home.
To see where we are currently recruiting, please view the available cohorts for our chairs, clerks and board programmes.
NGA Leading Governance programmes:
- draw on NGA’s unrivalled knowledge of best governance practice
- build on NGA’s experience of effective training and development programmes
- provide bespoke training and support to meet participants’ needs
- are informed by governance research, DfE and Ofsted expectations
- utilise NGA’s online self-evaluation tools
- are delivered by sector-expert facilitators and consultants
- are quality assured
- are excellent value for money
- are located wherever there is local demand
- provide valuable evidence for Ofsted
Have a question about one of these programmes?
Take a look at our FAQ's
- Call us on 0121 237 3780 (option 4)
- Complete the enquiry form