Lead and support your governing board to have real impact on your school’s improvement.
Our expertise and leadership have helped develop and support excellent governance for more than 12 years. NGA continue to deliver the acclaimed Leading Governance programmes, previously funded by the DfE.
Development for Chairs Development for Clerks
Leading Governance delivers - but don’t just take our word for it! Read what our participants have to say.
As our programmes are delivered remotely, termly cohorts starting throughout the academic year are open for registration as well as any additional cohorts we may be running in conjunction with our local partners. Please choose the most relevant cohort when applying for your place.
NGA delivers Leading Governance programmes across England. Our map indicates geographical reach and shows where we have facilitated clerking and governance development.
NGA Leading Governance programmes:
- draw on NGA’s unrivalled knowledge of best governance practice
- build on NGA’s experience of effective training and development programmes
- provide bespoke training and support to meet participants’ needs
- are informed by governance research, DfE and Ofsted expectations
- utilise NGA’s online self-evaluation tools
- are delivered by sector-expert facilitators and consultants
- are quality assured
- are excellent value for money
- provide valuable evidence for Ofsted
Have a question about one of these programmes?
Take a look at our FAQ's
- Call us on 0121 237 3780 (option 4)
- Complete the enquiry form