If you already have a standard or individual membership with us, you may wish to upgrade to GOLD membership that would give you access to our resources for all of your governing body and would give your board access to our GOLDline advice service which offers expert independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance.
No matter how big or small your query, our highly experienced advice team are on hand to help whether you are looking for advice on governance roles and responsibilities, conflicts of interest, admissions, exclusions, and education law.
If you would like to read some our latest advice case studies, please click here.
NGA’s GOLDline is supported by leading education law firm Browne Jacobson.
As part of your GOLD membership, your board will also receive:
- unlimited access for the board for our GOLDline service which offers independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance
- a copy of our bi-monthly Governing Matters magazine sent to every member and a copy to the school
- a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates sent to every member
- full access to members’ only content in our online knowlege centre
- a complimentary copy of the Chairs Handbook and Welcome to Governance handbook to the school
- a complimentary copy of Welcome to Governance to any new members joining during the duration of the subscription
- Three complimentary places at the NGA annual conference, the summer conference and at one of our regional meetings
- 50% discount available for our Learning Link service which offers interactive and specialist e-learning courses suitable for all governing positions.
GOLD membership is £270 per year for a governing board. If you are interested in upgrading to GOLD membership, please fill in our enquires form below and the membership team will be in contact to calculate the cost of your upgrade, deducting any membership fees already paid for with your standard or individual membership.
Is your school part of a multi academy trust? If so, your trust may be interested in taking out our MAT membership package, which would give the trust access to our GOLDline advice team for any queries regarding any of the schools within the trust. To find out more, click here.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.