Our GOLD membership gives your board access to all our best practice resources while getting expert tailored advice from our GOLDline advice service. For just £270, you will get this and more to help your board save time and money and develop professional governance.
Our GOLDline advice team offer expert independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance. Whether you are looking for advice on governance roles and responsibilities, conflicts of interest, admissions, exclusions, and education law, our highly experienced advisors will be able to help, no matter how big or small your query.
NGA’s GOLDline is supported by leading education law firm Browne Jacobson and if you would like to read some our latest advice case studies, please click here.
As part of your GOLD subscription, your board will also receive:
• a copy of our bi-monthly Governing Matters magazine sent to every member and a copy to the school
• a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates sent to every member
• full access to members’ only content in our online knowledge centre
• a complimentary copy of The Chair’s Handbook and Welcome to Governance handbook to the school
• a complimentary copy of Welcome to Governance to any new members joining during the duration of the subscription
• Three complimentary places at the NGA annual conference, the summer conference and at one of our regional meetings that draw high-profile speakers including government ministers
• 50% discount available for our Learning Link service which offers interactive and specialist e-learning courses suitable for all governing positions
As part of your GOLD membership, you will also receive a 50% discount on our e-learning service Learning Link that provides comprehensive training for governors, trustees and clerks on the full range of their responsibilities. Purchase standard membership and Learning Link together for just £335 per year and give your board all the resources they will need.
To sign up for GOLD membership today, fill out our online application form and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.
For governing boards looking to gain access to key resources alongside bespoke advice
One FREE pack and 50% member discount
One copy to the school and to each board member
Available for the Chair & Clerk of Governing Board