GOLD Governing Board
Our GOLD membership gives your board access to all our best practice resources while getting expert tailored advice from our GOLDline advice service. For just £275, you will get this and more to help your board save time and money and develop professional governance.
Our GOLDline advice team provides governing boards, clerks, headteachers and executive leaders with independent and timely advice. Available throughout the year including school holidays, GOLDline is staffed by our advisers from 9am to 5pm during the working week and is easily accessible online or by phone. Our expert team of advisers will respond to any question relating to the role and duties of governing boards and provide the advice that is needed to deliver effective governance in a range of settings and circumstances.
As part of your GOLD subscription, your board will also receive:
- copies of our Governing Matters magazine sent to the home of every governor and a copy to the school
- a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates
- full access to members’ only content in our online Knowledge Centre containing a wealth of governance resources
- complimentary copies of Welcome to Governance for all new governors and a free Chair’s Handbook
- additional NGA guides available at a discounted rate
- three free places at NGA member conferences and events which draw high-profile speakers
Learn more about the great range of membership benefits you can access.
Sign up for GOLD membership today
Fill out our online application form.
Call our membership team on 0121 237 3780 (Option six)
Complete our enquiry form.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages.
Learning Link e-learning
As part of your GOLD membership, you will also receive a discount on our e-learning service Learning Link that provides comprehensive training for governors, trustees, chairs and clerks on the full range of their responsibilities. Purchase GOLD membership and Learning Link together for just £357 per year and give your board all the resources they will need.
For governing boards looking to gain access to key resources alongside bespoke advice
One FREE pack and one FREE induction guide for every new governor/trustee also 50% member discount
One copy to the school and to each board member
Available for the Chair, Clerk and headteachers of Governing Board