You can support your governing body with access to a range of NGA benefits for just £90 a year which will not only save you time and money but help your board develop professional governance.
Included with this package includes:
- full access for all governors to our members’ only content on our online knowledge centre
- a copy of our bi-monthly Governing Matters magazine sent to three nominated members and one to the school for circulation
- weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates sent electronically to every member
- one complimentary place at the NGA annual conference, the summer conference and at one of our regional meeting that draw high-profile speakers including government ministers
- 50% members’ discount on all of our publications
- discount available on our Learning Link service which offers interactive and specialist e-learning courses suitable for all governing positions
As part of your standard membership, you will also receive a discount on our e-learning service Learning Link that provides comprehensive training for governors, trustees and clerks on the full range of their responsibilities. Purchase standard membership and Learning Link together for just £200 per year.
Want all of the above benefits alongside bespoke expert advice for your board? You may be interested in our GOLD membership, which gives you exclusive and unlimited access to our GOLDline Advice Service where the board can receive independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance. For more information, click here.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.
For governing boards looking for access to all of their members to key governance resources
One copy to the school and three to nominated members