Standard Governing Board
You can support your governing board with access to a range of NGA benefits for just £101 a year which will not only save you time and money but help your board develop professional governance.
As part of your standard subscription, your board will receive:
- NGA guides available at a discounted rate
- copies of Governing Matters magazine to the home of three governors/trustees and a copy to the school
- access to members-only content in our online Knowledge Centre containing a wealth of governance resources
- a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates
- free places at our conferences and events, including the Summer and Annual Conferences, Clerks’ and SEND Networks
- NEW: free places at governance leadership forums
- access to NGA’s webinar and podcast series
- representation at a national level through our lobbying and campaigns
Learn more about the great range of membership benefits you can access
Want all of the above benefits alongside expert, confidential and independent governance advice for your board? You may be interested in NGA GOLD membership, where or advisers can help with queries relating to education law, best practice and provide problem-solving advice.
Sign up for Standard membership
Sign up for Standard membership today.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages.
Get in touch: Call our membership team on 0121 237 3780 (option six) or complete our contact us form.
NGA Learning Link e-learning
As part of your Standard membership, you will also receive a discount on our e-learning service Learning Link. Learning Link provides comprehensive training for governors, trustees and clerks on the full range of their responsibilities. You can purchase Standard membership and Learning Link together for just £233 per year through the checkout and give your board all the resources they will need.
For governing boards looking for access to gain access to key governance resources.
Three copies to selected members of the board and one copy to the school/academy