Standard Governing Board
You can support your governing body with access to a range of NGA benefits for just £97 a year which will not only save you time and money but help your board develop professional governance.
As part of your standard subscription, your board will receive:
- copies of our Governing Matters magazine sent to the home of three governors and a copy to the school
- a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates
- full access to members’ only content in our online Knowledge Centre containing a wealth of governance resources
- NGA guides available at a discounted rate
- a free place at NGA member conferences and events which draw high-profile speakers
Learn more about the great range of membership benefits you can access.
Want all of the above benefits alongside bespoke expert advice for your board? You may be interested in our GOLD membership, which gives you exclusive and unlimited access to our GOLDline Advice Service where the board can receive independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance.
Sign up for standard membership today
Fill out our online application form.
Call our membership team on 0121 237 3780 (Option Six).
Complete our enquiry form.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.
Learning Link e-learning
As part of your standard membership, you will also receive a discount on our e-learning service Learning Link that provides comprehensive training for governors, trustees and clerks on the full range of their responsibilities. Purchase standard membership and Learning Link together for just £219 per year.
For governing boards looking for access to all of their members to key governance resources
One copy to the school and three to nominated members