E-learning anytime, anywhere
Explore how NGA Learning Link can help your board to deliver results and maintain their performance by developing their governance skills and knowledge as and when they need to. Our online training modules make it quick and easy for you to be ready for whatever your organisation demands.
NGA Learning Link brand-new FREE TRIAL
Explore the benefits by signing up for a Learning Link FREE TRIAL.
Whether you or your board have been contemplating purchasing a subscription, or if you’d just like to find out more about how e-learning can benefit your board’s development and practice, our FREE TRIAL offer allows you to explore the platform.
Preview five selected modules on:
- Ofsted and the new Inspection Framework
- Arts and cultural education
- Succession planning
- Working together: building the team and improving the organisation
- Governance: your role, your responsibilities, your organisation
You’ll also see how the range of collections and modules that come with a full subscription work.
Get your FREE TRIAL
Learning Link collections - unlock the rest of our e-learning content
We have partnered with Virtual College, one of the UK’s top e-learning providers to develop accessible and engaging e-learning. All of our modules are relevant for school governors, trustees and clerks, and are written by in-house subject matter experts. We have also developed modules in collaboration with external experts such as Arts Council England. Our modules reflect the latest legislation, the Department for Education's Governance Handbook and the Competency Framework for Governance.
With over 50 governance modules, our suite of 10 collections cover:
New modules are added and existing modules updated regularly at no extra cost.
Unlock the rest of our e-learning content: Purchase a subscription
Why choose Learning Link
Benefit from our unrivalled expert knowledge of best governance practice and learner requirements with:
- over 50 training modules
- eight core CPD accredited modules suitable for those new to governance
- a selection of bite-size modules
- a certificate of achievement with every module
- secure access 24 hours, seven days a week
- multi-device access – usable on desktops, tablets and smartphones
- tracked learning – revisit content, take a break or pick up where you left off
- a dedicated support service
Download a list of all of our modules here
Cost-effective training to meet your needs
We also offer discounts to multi academy trusts and local authority governor services.
Get in touch
The Learning Link team is on hand to help you get set up and using the platform quickly. If you would like further information, please get in touch:
0121 237 3780 (option 3)
Or visit our dedicated Frequently Asked Questions page.