There is a problem with a module
If you are unable to progress through a module on Learning Link there are a number of steps you can take to help troubleshoot the issue:
- Please check that all slides have been completed – if they have not, the Next button which allows you to proceed to the evaluation and certificate for each module will not appear. You can check this by viewing the Menu in each module, which lists the slide titles.Any menu items that have been greyed-out or ticked are complete, but any that are not will still have an action to be completed (for example, an activity to attempt or an icon to interact with). Once all items in the menu are grey or ticked then the next button should appear for you.
- Check that you are using the latest version of your internet browser - for most browsers this can be checked in the Help or About menus in your browser. Learning Link modules run best on the most up-to-date versions of all internet browsers, particularly Google Chrome.
If the issue persists, please contact us with the following details:
- The device you are using
- The internet browser you are using
- A screenshot of the slide
- Any error message you are seeing