If you already have a standard or individual membership with us, you may wish to upgrade to GOLD membership that would give you access to our resources for all of your governing body and would give your board access to our GOLDline advice service which offers expert independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance.
No matter how big or small your query, our highly experienced advice team are on hand to help whether you are looking for advice on governance roles and responsibilities, conflicts of interest, admissions, exclusions, and education law.
Read some of our latest advice case studies.
NGA’s GOLDline is supported by leading education law firm Browne Jacobson.
As part of your GOLD membership, your board will also receive:
- complimentary copies of Welcome to Governance for all new governors/trustees, a free Chair’s Handbook and additional NGA guides available at a discounted rate
- NEW: access to Welcome to Governance LIVE, these virtual sessions are for new governors/trustees and complement local school/trust or LA training and support you may already have in place
- copies of Governing Matters magazine to the home of every governor/trustee and a copy to the school
- access to members-only content in our online Knowledge Centre containing a wealth of governance resources
- a weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates
- free places at our conferences and events, including the Summer and Annual Conferences, Clerks’ and SEND Networks, and MAT Governance Network for local academy committees
- NEW: free places at governance leadership forums
- access to NGA’s webinar and podcast series
- representation at a national level through our lobbying and campaigns
GOLD membership is £278 per year for a governing board. If you are interested in upgrading to GOLD membership, please contact our membership team by calling 0121 237 3780 or by completing our enquiry form. The membership team will be in contact to calculate the cost of your upgrade, deducting any membership fees already paid for with your standard or individual membership.
Is your school part of a multi academy trust? If so, your trust may be interested in taking out our MAT membership package, which would give the trust access to our GOLDline advice team for any queries regarding any of the schools within the trust.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.