Through our Corporate membership programme, we work successfully with many local authorities, dioceses, clerking companies and other providers of support to boards. We can tailor our services to suit your requirements.
We can help you support your school governing boards in gaining the right skills and knowledge by providing expert information, advice and guidance, professional development and e-learning.
For just £316 per year, Corporate membership covers up to 10 members of your staff. Benefits you will receive include:
- Discounts on our sector-leading guides: Welcome to Governance, The Chair’s handbook and Welcome to a Multi Academy Trust. Bulk discounts are available on large orders
- Up to 10 copies of each edition of Governing Matters magazine for your staff
- Access to NGA’s online Knowledge Centre for up to 10 staff containing a wealth of governance resources
- A weekly e-newsletter featuring the latest education news and policy updates
- Free places at NGA conferences and events, including the Summer and Annual Conferences, Clerks’ and SEND Networks
- Access to NGA’s webinar and podcast series
- Representation at a national level through our lobbying and campaigns
Learn more about the great range of membership benefits you can access.
If you would like to provide further support for your schools, you may wish to take out our Corporate Group Corporate membership which would give your school governing boards access to our Standard or GOLD memberships. If you sign up a minimum of 20 Standard or 10 GOLD governing board accounts with us, you will receive complimentary Corporate membership with the additional benefit of having access to our GOLDline Advice Service, which offers expert, confidential and independent governance advice.
Sign up for Corporate membership
Sign up for Corporate membership today and complete our application form.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages.
Get in touch: Call our membership team on 0121 237 3780 (option six) or complete our contact us form.
For local authorities, diocieses, clerking companies and other providers looking to support their school governing boards through expert guidance and resources. Complimentary Corporate membership when signing up a minimum of 20 Standard or 10 GOLD governing board accounts.
Up to 10 copies to selected members
Complimentary when signing up a minimum of 20 Standard or 10 GOLD governing board accounts