We work successfully with many local authorities to provide support to your schools through corporate membership of the NGA. We work in partnership with you and can tailor our services to suit your requirements. Signing up for NGA corporate membership will help you support your schools and:
- help you to develop professional governance
- keep up to date and compliant
- save you time and money
For only £305 per year, corporate membership will give up to 10 members of staff all of the following benefits:
• a weekly e-newsletter during term time featuring the latest education news and policy updates
• full access for our members’ only content on our online knowledge centre
• a termly bulletin to keep your schools up to date and help develop good practice in school governance, for you to distribute to your schools and network of governors.
• up to 10 copies of our bi-monthly Governing Matters magazine delivered to your offices
• two free places at NGA member events and conferences which draw high-profile speakers including government ministers and Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector
• discounts on our sector-leading guides including Welcome to Governance and The Chair’s Handbook with bulk discounts available on large orders
If you want to provide further support for your schools, you may wish to take out our corporate group membership which would give your schools access to our standard or gold memberships. If you sign up 10 or more schools with us, you will receive complimentary corporate membership with the additional benefit of having access to our GOLDline advice service, which offers independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance.
To sign up for corporate membership today, fill out our online application form and a member of the team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, if you are interested in our corporate group membership with the above benefits, please click here to be taken to our enquiries form.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.
For local authorities looking to support their schools through expert guidance and resources
Up to 10 copies to selected members
Available only when signing up 10 schools directly with us