We work successfully with many local authorities to provide support to your schools through corporate membership of the NGA. We work in partnership with you and can tailor our services to suit your requirements. Signing up for NGA corporate membership will help you support your schools and:
- help you to develop professional governance
- keep up to date and compliant
- save you time and money
For only £305 per year, corporate membership will give all of the following benefits:
- a weekly e-newsletter sent to every member during term time featuring the latest education news and policy updates
- Exclusive access to NGA’s online Knowledge Centre for up to 10 staff
- up to 10 copies of our Governing Matters magazine delivered to your offices
- two free places at NGA member events and conferences which draw high-profile speakers
- NGA guides available at a discounted rate
Learn more about the great range of membership benefits you can access.
If you want to provide further support for your schools, you may wish to take out our corporate group membership which would give your schools access to our standard or GOLD memberships. If you sign up 10 or more schools with us, you will receive complimentary corporate membership with the additional benefit of having access to our GOLDline advice service, which offers independent and confidential advice on strategic, procedural and legal information about governance.
Sign up for corporate membership today
Fill out our online application form.
Call our membership team on 0121 237 3780 (Option Six).
Complete our enquiry form.
Full terms and conditions of all membership packages can be found here.
For local authorities looking to support their schools through expert guidance and resources
Up to 10 copies to selected members
Available only when signing up 10 schools directly with us