We have created a step by step guide to help you manage your membership.
Please note: Only the account manager, chair, co-chair, vice chair and clerk have the permissions to manage membership.
1. Log in to your account using the Member Log In button in the top right corner
2. Click on My Account in the top right hand corner
3. Click on the Manage Membership option in the right-hand side menu
4. If you are connected to multiple boards, use the dropdown at the top of the screen to select the correct organisation. (If you aren’t seeing all of your organisations in the dropdown, please contact us).
5. On this screen you will see a section called Important information about your school. Here you will be able to update your schools address details.
6. Below this you will see a list of your members and the roles they are associated with, split into the following sections: Account Manager, Chairs, Clerk and Members.
7. To add a new member to your board, click on either the Add a Chair, Add a Clerk or Add a Member button depending on the position of the person being added.
8. Complete the details of the person in the form that appears and click Save. This person will then receive an automatic welcome email with steps on accesing the website.
9. To remove a person from your board, select the Remove Member button next to the relevant person.