If you are an NGA GOLD member, you now have access to raise a request online. Advice is available for the chair, co-chair, vice-chair, and clerk, on behalf of the board.
Find out more about becoming a GOLD member.
To raise a request online, please follow these simple steps:
1. Ensure you are logged in to the website
2. Click on the My Account button in the top right hand corner
3. Click on Create GOLDline Advice Request in the right hand menu
4. Click on the Create New Request button
5. Add the description and details of your request into the form and click Submit
6. Once your request has been submitted, you will see a GOLDline Request Successful message on your screen and the advice team will be in touch soon. Please note you can also view your GOLDLine requests in your account
If you haven’t hear from the advice team within two working days of submitting your request, please contact us and state your reference number