This guide is for NGA Membership. If you are struggling to log into your Learning Link account, you can find guidance here.
The first time you access NGA’s new website, you will need to reset your password. To do this, please follow the steps below.
These steps also apply if you’ve forgotten your password at any time.
1. Navigate to www.nga.org.uk
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on the Member Log In button
3. Click Reset Password and enter your email address
4. You will receive an email from [email protected] with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive anything in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folders
5. Open the email and click on the link
6. Choose a secure password and confirm it
7. Click Save
8. Log in using the details you have just set
If you are still having difficulty after following these steps, please ensure you clear your browsing history before trying again. If the issue still persists, please contact us.